RV Insurance in Delaware
Do you own an RV and reside in Delaware? If so, we offer various coverage options to keep your RV protected here at Blue Hen Insurance in Middletown, DE. It is vital that you choose the coverage that relates well to the value of your RV. We insure various RVs, including Class A campers, fifth wheels, travel trailers, and more.
RV Insurance Requirements
If you plan on using your RV as a trailer, legally, Delaware doesn’t require you to obtain insurance. However, if you plan on driving your RV on the road, just like auto insurance, you will need to get insurance and meet the minimum requirements for liability coverage.
RV Insurance Coverage
There are various packages you can choose from when it comes to protecting your RV, including:
- Liability coverage- If you cause damage to another vehicle or another person’s property, this will cover the other person’s damage and bodily injury expenses. It will even cover your legal defense fees if you are sued.
- Collision- If you are in an accident with another motorist, this will cover your repair expenses for your RV.
- Comprehensive- This will cover damage to your RV resulting from theft, fire, vandalism, storms, wind damage, etc.
- Accessories coverage- If your RV has a propane tank, an awning, or other related accessories, these things will be covered.
- Roadside assistance coverage- If your RV breaks down while on the road, this will help you obtain the assistance you need.
- Medical payments coverage- If you are involved in an accident and sustain injuries, this will cover your medical expenses.
- Underinsured/Uninsured- If you are involved in an accident with another motorist who is uninsured or underinsured, this will repair your RV and cover your medical expenses for both you and your passengers.
To obtain a quote for RV insurance, please visit our Blue Hen Insurance office today. We are located in Middletown, DE.